PAY YOURSELF NOT YOUR LANDLORD
A Brownstone Office Condominium is a true investment in your business and yourself
Office condominiums work much like their private housing counterparts. Instead of renting a suite of offices, companies purchase an individual unit or building in an office condominium complex. The common areas are co-owned by all of the unit owners.
Yes. Most of our owners create a separate LLC to own the building. Their company now pays rent to the LLC. Your CPA will be able to best advise you on how to structure your purchase to maximize you tax benefits.
Yes. Brownstone Office Condominiums offers many options for financing, starting at 10% down. We have established relationships with many local banks and SBA lenders, to offer you the most competitive terms for your purchase.
Yes, although there are a few regulations, which can be found in the condominium documents for Brownstone Office Condominiums.
The common area maintenance is included in you owner association dues. Instead of a CAM charge in a lease, you have an owners association that sets the dues. The building exterior maintenance, insurance, water, sewer, landscaping, trash and parking lots are maintained through the association and included in your ownership dues.
- Customize to your needs: 2250 to 9000 SF Class A Office / Medical Space
- Pride of ownership
- 100% Built out with modern interiors with today’s technology included
- Potential tax advantages, including the ability to deduct property taxes, mortgage interests and additional costs
- Potential for long term appreciation on your investment
- Operational flexibility: Owning commercial real estate allows you to generate additional income
- Close proximity to the new Medical Corridor on Interstate 45 and Hwy 242 in The Woodlands
- The Woodlands is the #1 master planned community in Texas and top 10 in the U.S.
- Our Conroe location may qualify for economic development incentives : www.gcedc.org